The Province of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Masonic Charitable Trust (MCT)
The principle aim of the MCT is to provide support for Members of Lodges within the Province and their Families and dependents in case of need.
Applications for support will specifically be considered to provide rapid response, one-off:
- Financial assistance in times of need and distress to Freemasons and widows of Freemasons of the Province.
- Financial assistance when necessary to the children of, or related to, Freemasons of the Province, whether the Brother is living or deceased.
- Assistance to the Funds of any Masonic Charities as may be approved by the Trustees.
- Funding to support the disability needs of Freemasons at Masonic Centres and financial assistance for the activities of Amity Groups in the Province.
- Financial Support to approved holiday schemes operated by the Province, as agreed with the Trustees.
It should be noted that:
- Any financial award will be means tested.
- Any award made will be independent of any other financial award given, for example, by the Masonic Charitable Foundation (MCF).
Applications can, in the first instance, be made via your Lodge or Area Almoner using the MCT Application form.