The Provincial Cabinet has commissioned an all-new website and we are looking for an experienced and talented individual to take on the role of Provincial Webmaster.
You will be a key member of the Provincial Comms Team and undertake the development process of the new website, working from an agreed initial concept to the final product. Once the site is live, it will need your continued time and skills for on-going updates, maintenance and problem solving to keep it running seamlessly.
- Experience in working in a similar role
- A good eye for design as well as development skills
- Confident in using CMS, (WordPress preferred)
- Custom theme creation
- A background in utilising HTML
- Good web hosting and site maintenance knowledge
And, of course a good knowledge of Freemasonry in general and the Province’s structure as the ideal individual should be able assist in creating content – so he should be confident in writing.
APPLY by emailing Roger Maber, Provincial Comms Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org